Training & Consulting Portfolio
Communication & emotional Intelligence
Customer loyalty is emotion!
Communication is the most critical part of customer service. Communicating empathetically means using the right soft skills to convey the desire to serve.
With an emotional intelligence training, individuals will recognize their own and their customers’ feelings in specific situations and will learn to anticipate and foresee needs and wishes.
- Challenging situations (guest recovery)
- Language of service: 4 Cs (Communicate, Convert, Collaborate, Control)
- Intercultural communication
- Complaint handling
- Style of communication, presentation skills, how to become a passionate host
- Acting professionally and discreetly in a complaint situation
- Managing guests / colleagues / supervisors
- Accepting a tip with grace
- Communication styles
- Deescalating communication and handling dangerous situations
- Self-defense training in guest situations
- How to avoid verbal and non-verbal manipulative communication
Body Language & Etiquette
There is no second chance to make a first impression!
Train your staff to master each and every situation with the right body language, an impeccable behavior, and a forward-looking service DNA.
- First impressions
- Impact of preparations
- Reading & applying body language
- Professional introductions
- Handshaking, business cards
- Remembering names, smiling, and addressing guests
- Attention to detail trainings
- Standard of appearance (body language, power of a smile, how to use the own voice)
- Service excellence – personalized luxury service
Practical Skills & Knowledge
One essential of successful service is knowledge.
Expert knowledge instills confidence in the individual to master the tasks of bespoke service. In role-plays, acquired knowledge is translated into confident appearance and intuitive behavior.
By putting the employees in the customer’s place, the individuals realize how their service and behavior are perceived.
- Personal conduct and approach styles
- Etiquette and protocol
- Fine dining, personalized service
- Anticipating guest needs through guest relation services
- Seating guests at the table
- Packing and unpacking luggage
- Ironing and folding shirts
- Polishing shoes
- The art of cigar services
- Valet services
- Wine & champagne theory
- Bar / spirits theory
- Coffee & barista workshop
- Offer, open, and serve champagne
- Open and serve wine
- Decant wine
- Carry a tray correctly
- Table service vs. silver service
- Umbrella escorting
- Car handling and preparation
- Use of digital communication devices
- Dress codes and fashion styles
Hospitality & Household Consulting
Uniqueness and singularity define distinction!
Together, we will create a persistent structure of excellence where bespoke service quality prevails at any time. It is the service lines that transmit the uniqueness of your property or brand.
The goal in luxury hospitality, private households, or multi-unit estates is to establish an all-over outstanding service experience for guests and clients throughout their entire stay.
- Service revenue in harmony / sales revenue awareness
- How to anticipate and handle team complaints
- Personal leadership development
- Maximizing individual and collective performance
- Administration support / SOP optimization
- Shadowing the managers and supervisors during operational workflow
- Creative sprint workshop
- Trend analysis
- Quality monitoring and service line readjustment
- Designing customer experience journeys and implementing a professional service structure
- Leadership styles
- Manager vs. leader
- Digital etiquette
- Value-driven staff commitment
- Motivational service approach (based on personal motivators and value system analysis)
- Women empowerment training